Why Choose Shopify for Your Next eCommerce Site?
By: Krishnendra | Views: 1092
eCommerce | 3 Min
Where is your customer? On his mobile phone.
So, have you shifted your brick-and-mortar store to the digital world? Thinking about it!
What bothers you? Wondering which eCommerce platform I should choose.
Undoubtedly, Shopify! But why? There is an abundance of companies that assert to offer a long list of features. Why should I choose Shopify over others?
Do you also want to know why Shopify? Come, read with us.
Today, when eCommerce platforms have become the backbone of every online retail firm, the massive number of eCommerce platforms has only added to the confusion. Shopify takes care of all those things that can potentially create a world of pain for you, thus saving both your time and money. Moreover, the level of support you will find from the customer service is top-notch.
While it is easy to set up and use, it also provides a fully-hosted web solution and keeps you free from worrying about platform software updates. There is convenience all over. Let’s check out some of the essential features of Shopify in detail, which make Shopify arguably the best eCommerce solution.
10 Top-notch Features Why You Should Choose Shopify
- Easy to use: Reviewers have rated Shopify as one of the most user-friendly eCommerce solutions as it is quite easy to set up and use and has a smooth interface too. One can seamlessly add products, keep a note of the inventory, and take orders from customers.
- Boon for beginners: With Shopify, even users with very little or almost no technical know-how can easily set up and run an online store. Also, the minimal financial burden is put on the small businessmen and ambitious sellers.Shopify offers a wide range of plans which you can choose according to the need:
- Shopify Lite: $9/month
- Basic Shopify: $29/month
- Shopify: $79/month
- Advanced Shopify: $299/month
- Shopify Plus: Custom pricing
- Fully-hosted: Shopify is a fully hosted eCommerce solution. It deals with your hosting prerequisites and also maintaining and updating the platform’s software. So, even when your website has heavy traffic, you can remain solely focused on your business while Shopify is dealing with technology.
- Easy process for product listing: Creating a list for products on Shopify is an easy affair. There are adequate fields for product information, with enough room for including different colors, sizes, and pictures. Besides, it also includes inventory tracking and shipping costs to be involved.
- Professional templates to visually appeal to the customers: At Shopify, you can be assured that you will be getting a professional standard theme with reliable support service. There are more than 70 themes to help you enrich the appearance of the website, all of which are specifically designed to work on mobile. Moreover, there are many free of cost themes available to be molded to one’s liking. Additionally, you can hire a reliable eCommerce web development company to develop a custom Shopify theme for your online store.
- Excellent Customer Support: Shopify provides an ample amount of support around the clock through its 24×7 phone, and live chat support, social media support, email support, video tutorials, and many more. The support staff can help you find a solution to all your problems in just no time.
- Security and Reliability: Talking about security and reliability? You can definitely rely on Shopify to maintain the credibility of your store. No matter which tariff plan you choose, both the buyers and the owners of Shopify stores receive an equally high level of security. There is no need to install any additional security applications.
- SEO friendly: When it comes to search results and digital marketing, eCommerce websites depend on Shopify more than others. Shopify serves all the features you need to land among the top search results – meta title, meta description, headings, etc.
- Innovative and Powerful Marketing Tools: Shopify is a complete platform to give a marketing edge over others. On the one hand, where it offers SEO features, there are so many other powerful marketing tools too to reach a much larger audience. You can integrate with social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, reach out to your targeted audience via email marketing, offer discount coupons and custom gift cards, study store statistics, and whatnot.
- Easy Payment Gateways: Shopify simplifies the process of setting up a payment gateway for your buyers. It is compatible with more than a hundred payment gateways like PayPal, Square, and Stripe, making it free from all hassles and inconvenience. With Stripe, the buyers even have the liberty to transact without paying any extra fee.