Collection of Information
WWhenever you access or use our website iPraxa.com, we may collect and store the below-mentioned information about you:
- Why you’re visiting our website? - Your purpose about the use of our website. Such information may include your personal data, location data, communication data and traffic data.
- Information that you voluntarily supply to us either while on the website or in responding, via email or any other medium, to a feature provided on the website.
- Any other information that you provide to us either voluntarily or automatically.
Please Note: We DO NOT collect or store any kind of payment-related information, including your Bank Account or Credit and Debit Card details while processing payments on our website.
Usage of Collected Information
We may use the information collected from you to improve our services and customize your experience on our website. Additionally, we may also use the information for other purposes, like:
- To quickly provide you with any information you request from us related to our services
- To notify you about any changes to our website and services
- To allow our website to remember your personal preferences, such as what sections of our website you visit frequently and your user ID
- To conduct research on users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve our users
- To measure the use of our website, to improve the content of our site and to deliver tailored advertisements
- To be in compliance with all applicable laws
- To provide advice and purchase recommendations
- To respond to your questions, have efficient communication and to provide you with efficient customer service
- For marketing and promotional purposes, such as sending you newsletters, special offers, and promotions if you have opted to receive them.
- To contact you about our services which we think may interest you, or if a problem arises.
Additionally, if you have ever previously shown your interest in our services, we may send you the information and details of our new and upcoming services. And, if you have given your consent in advance, then only we authorize the selected third parties to use your details to provide you with the information related to our services. However, you shall always have an option to withdraw the consent anytime. In case you decide not to supply or provide us with certain information, we may not be able to provide you with some services that are dependent on the collection of this information.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, rent, trade or disclose end users’ personal or identifying information to any third parties or person except our employees or business partners which are required to provide support or services. However, to make our website and services more valuable to our clients and visitors, we may share the generic aggregated data, which is not related to the identification of personal information relating to any one individual, with our trusted affiliates, business partners/subsidiaries and advertisers for the marketing and promotional purposes, not with any other unauthorized third-party/entity.
We will not disclose any personal information that we collect online from you to allow third parties to use such information to email promotional offers directly to you unless you have permitted us to disclose such information for the purposes of receiving promotional offers from such third parties.
Links to Third Party Websites
Opt-out, Delete or Modify Personal Information
You may opt-out of receiving any e-mails and/or SMS from us anytime. If you want to delete or modify your personal information, drop us an email at email@example.com. We encourage you promptly to notify us to update your personal information if it changes.
As we mentioned earlier as well, any information we collect through cookies will not identify your personal details in any manner. It's just a statistical data. However, if you don't want us to save your personal information and preferences, you can turn off all cookies by adjusting adjust your browser settings, if you wish.
We, along with certain third parties, may also use beacons or pixels to collect information from your device to our server. Beacons or pixels can be embedded in online content, emails, and videos and permit the server to:
- Read and collect certain types of information from your device
- Know when you have viewed a particular content or email message
- Determine the time and date on which you viewed the beacon
- Store the IP address of your device
We, including certain third parties, use beacons for a variety of purposes, such as analyzing the use of our services and serving more relevant ads to our clients and visitors.
Protection of Your Information
All information gathered on our site is stored within an iPraxa-controlled database accessible only to iPraxa.com and we endeavor our level best to protect your personally identifiable information against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, misuse, modification or distribution. However, as effective as any security measure may be, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We urge you to exercise caution from your end while transmitting any information over the Internet.
Email Address for Privacy Questions